1. There is no country that is completely free from corruption. The fact is, too often here in Kenya, corruption is tolerated because that’s how it’s always been done.
2. Fighting corruption is not just about changing laws. Ordinary people have to stand up and say enough is enough.
3. Corruption continues to deny many Kenyans jobs. Every shilling paid as a bribe could be paid to someone who is doing an honest day’s work
4. We honor the memory of every Kenyan who has lost a life in the fight against terrorism.
5. We are greatful of the progress of AMISOM and the US faces similar threats of terrorism as Kenya
6. Violent extremists want to turn people against each other. The terrorists know that they a minority that cannot win.
On Women and girl empowerment:-
7. Around the world, there is a tradition of oppressing women. Just because something is a tradition does not make it right
8. Treating girls and women as second class citizens is a bad tradition, it holds you back
9. Communities that give their daughters the same chances as their sons prosper
10. Any nation that fails to educate girls is doomed to lag behind in the global economy
On Youth and development:-
11. It is the young people who must take the lead.
12. We are connecting young people full of ideas who are not weighed down by ideas from the past.
13. You don’t need to look overseas to realize your dreams.